Hauts de Seine (92), France
1 year rolling
We are looking for a project leader with mandatory transportation / logistics experience, for a 1 year rolling project in the Paris area.
1. Drive all project phases applying appropriate communication towards different stakeholders
2. Proactively ensure appropriate business requirements are generated
3. Lead the IT project team to fulfil requirements, balancing cost/quality
4. Interface with Customer to understand expectations, clarifying IT developments/criticalities
5. Define IT solution design and drive tests, deployments, ensuring integration between IT solutions
6. Appropriately plan and closely track the move from project to standard life-cycle mgt, ensuring Users Support model set-up is managed as part of the project scope deliverables.
7. Control Change Management process between business and IT measuring and documenting impacts
8. Focus on committed schedule, budget, resources ensuring project governance and targeting internal and external Clients Sat.
9. Ensure appropriate management and visibility towards accountable Business and IT Leads of project risk areas.
- Weekly project status, Steerco project reviews
- Project profile, Project budget follow-up
- Solution Design , EDI functional mapping, IT Proposal
- Test scenarios, L2 Support and Key Users Training document
Issues and change tracker
Advanced Technical College degree minimum (Computer Science or Supply chain preferred)
Minimum of 2 years work experience on IT in Logistics environment (transportation, spare parts), preferably related to Functional IT Support delivery or Business Analyst
Structured problem solving skills (Basic Project management preferred)
Mandatory : TMS, EDI
"Nice to have" : WMS