6 mois renouvelable
Our client has identified a need to lead several projects with a focus on cybersecurity as well as to manage a small cell related to operational security.
Within this context the need for an external resource has been identified to lead/work on
various projects relative to cybersecurity
(such as -but not limited to - Patch & Vulnerability Management, Resource Hardening, Privileged Access Management, etc.) and to lead a small team dedicated to
operational security (monitoring, analysing, reporting of cyber security related logging, events, etc.)
- Familiarisation with the ICT environment (organisation, stakeholders, processes, etc.)
- Assessment analysis of eventual impact
of security policies on ICT operations processes, applications, persons behaviour)
- Projects tasks:
o Project Planning (taking into account of progress, constraints and changes.)
o Project Execution (initiation and follow-up of the project work packages and tasks with the implicated persons)
o Project Reporting (Regular reporting to project governance committee of costs,
progress and forecast
o Stakeholder and communication management (Gathering of communications needs and expectations of the identified stakeholders, communicating to the stakeholders in the correct manner with respect to expectations.
o Risk Management (Identification, analysis, response planning, and monitoring)
o Change Management (including impact analysis, planning, and integration into
project if accepted.)
o Presentation of the conclusion to the management, infrastructure, systems, and
- Maintaining and growing a small team dedicated at cyber security operational tasks (logging and event monitoring, analysing, reporting including recommendations)
The person most apt to perform this mission should be competent and experienced (min 5 years) in the general domain of ICT project management with specific experience as follows:
- Project Management in general
- A proven experience in cybersecurity projects implementation
- An experience in an industrial environment (SCADA, DCS ...) is a plus.
- Microsoft Project application
- General knowledge of typical ICT hardware and software architectural elements including clients, servers, storage, networks, and databases.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and typical enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of Risk analysis and its application in ICT projects. This experience should ideally be supplemented by the relevant certification (e.g. PMP or and/or
Prince) in the domain of project management