12 months, renewable
Our client is actively looking for a .NET C# developer to integrate in its development teams.
The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications.
- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the
business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, etc.
- Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution,
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
o ASP.NET MVC & WebApi
o .Net Core & .Net 4.6
o Visual Studio 2017
o SQL Server, Entity Framework
o Oracle & TOAD
o Design patterns