12 months, renewable
Our client is actively searching for a Mainframe Cobol Developer to join its framework team.
The framework team sets out and follows up the architecture guidelines of all starting projects and assures the quality of the existing and new applications.
- Provide support on mainframe application development tools (debugging, troubleshooting, performance).
- Develop/maintain guidelines around COBOL development.
- Lifecycle management of the mainframe development platform.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in Mainframe (Cobol) environment including application debugging & troubleshooting.
- Experience in supporting RDz & installation on Windows client
- Knowledge & experience in z/Os tools & utilities (e.g. JCL, Rexx).
- Experience & skills in IMS (Transaction processing) & DB2
- Bonus: Configuring Micro Focus Reflection, and experience with IBM DebugTool in an IMS environment