14 months renewable
We are actively looking for a Senior C# .NET developer to supply services for a serie of mobile applications.
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, including unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Capability to develop based on UML specifications
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Microsoft development platforms
- Visual Studio (VSTS is an asset)
- SQL Server
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing (Ms Test)
- Basic knowledge of middleware (Windows Server 2012, IIS, Queueing)
- Xamarin & UWP are a plus
- Patterns & Practices: CQRS, DDD, TDD