1 year renewable
We are looking for an experienced FPGA Engineer to work on a 1-year minimum contract in the German automotive industry.
We take care of the work permit process.
Canadian residents benefit from tax incentives.
- VHDL Design and Coding
- Writing of technical specs
- VHDL code synthesis
- Prototype Testing and Deployment
- Support to embedded electronic teams
- Strong experience of FPGAs and of hardware design
- Good knowledge of Xiling FPGAs
- Must be autonomous, pragmatic and rigorous
- Electrical Engineering / Computer Science education preferred
- English is mandatory
- German is a plus